Phew….glad that week is over..long weekend coming up, will include some running, weight lifting, sleeping in, dinner with my parents, cleaning and some..and I love the sound of this..doing NOTHING
I swear Slimgenics makes the weeks go by even faster….with meal planning and cooking in between everything else life has to offer. But as the weeks go by the weight goes down, too. I know I’m going to lose every week as I follow the plan, but I must let the time pass and I must follow the plan daily for it to work. No way to speed it up or anything…so go time go!
This week I was able to wear 3 items out of my “small clothes” bin to work…it made me feel so good! I lost another 1 lb this week but I think that’s because of girly stuffs and my body is just shifting around, which has gotta happen when you are losing weight quickly. 17 lbs down baby!
I wanted to show you guys a new dinner I cooked up tonight. It was so savory and tasty, but fast, too. All of 15 minutes from start to finish!
Meal for two
Curry Green Beans:
- 1 steam bag (about 4 cups) of cooked green beans, drained
- 4 TBS of minced onion flakes (soaked in a bit of water)
- 3/4 TBS of curry powder
- dash of salt
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and saute the soaked onion flakes for a few minutes on their own
- Add the curry powder and saute together for about 3 minutes.
- Finally add the cooked green beans and a bit of salt. You might add a maximum of 2 TBS of water so it won’t burn, but you probably won’t need it. Saute all together another 5 minutes.
- 12 ozs (two 6ish oz filets) of tilapia (or any other white fish like orange roughy)
- dash of paprika
- dash of dill
- dash of salt
- Spray a broiling pan with cooking spray.
- Place the filets on the pan and sprinkle with spices…I like more dill than paprika personally.
- Broil for about 6 minutes…check halfway and maybe turn the pan around.
- Fish should be flaky, but not dry or fried, white through out and no clear spots
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Let me know if you try the recipes and if you like them! For Slimgenics this dinner was 2 vegetable servings and 1 protein serving per peson