Ooookay then….two weeks of Seattle Sutton’s pre-made meals for weekdays and my own plan for weekends….didn’t really get a good test of it, last week was challenging!
- Eat Seattle Sutton’s meals Monday dinner – Friday lunch
- Make smart eating out choices or cooking at home choices with Ryan (husband) Friday night through Sunday night
What really happened:
- Monday & Tuesday – right on the plan, plus Tuesday morning hour long INTENSE bootcamp!
- Wednesday – last day for a co-worker – went out to lunch (Chipotle veggie bowl & chips), met for happy hour – 3 whiskey sours – went out for dinner to a fantastic burger place (Red Cow – Edina, MN)- burger/coleslaw (yay not fries!)/1 beer (tap takeover from Bell’s YUM beer)
- Thursday – exhausted from staying out late Wednesday night, ate fine through out the day, took a nap…went to see Above & Beyond at Skyway Theater – had Redbull and Vodka (not a lot but still, empty calories, caffeine/Red Bull was very much needed!) – oh did dance a lot plus I did personal training half hour bootcamp in the morning
- Friday – running late, brought breakfast & lunch to work didn’t eat them – at 12pm ate 3 chicken fingers/1/2 serving of fries – at 7pm ate fish fry/tartar sauce/a few fries & walked around Northeast Minneapolis at Art A Whirl – 2 beers & a tiki drink that night – plus a personal mushroom pizza — 12,000 steps that day though!
Goals for this week:
- Monday – Friday Seattle Sutton’s meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner..I don’t have any other plans that are challenging this week, its a great week for a focused re-set
- Tuesday & Thursday half hour bootcamp workouts with personal trainer
- Monday & Wednesday – walk the doggie!
- Friday night: rest up for my BIRTHDAY WEEKEND
- Saturday night – its my birthday, brunch in the morning with friends & bar crawl in the evening – I’m a reasonable person…but seriously, anything goes, MY BIRTHDAY!
- Sunday – rest up, help decorate for my friends wedding, enjoy friend’s wedding, make smart choices, dance and have fun 🙂
- Monday (Memorial Day) – Eat Seattle Sutton’s for breakfast/lunch – enjoy birthday FAMILY dinner of yummy grilled steak/baked potatoes/veggies
What went right:
- 2 planned workouts and one day with 12,000 steps and another day with 5,000 steps
Next week should be better 🙂 Right?