I realized that I have only blogged 5 times since the last Fitbloggin’ in June. I always have a lot to say, but it never comes to mind when I have time to sit down at my computer, or once I do those thoughts become irrelevant.
I want to do a good, the bad & the ugly, but backwards and not so much negativity, here goes:
- I was laid off in November
- I am the biggest I have ever been (I have been using the “F” word too many times to describe myself lately and it needs to stop)
- I may not make it to Fitbloggin’ 14 because I need a job and that job also needs to allow the time off
- I love myself, inside and out – The Emily Program has taught me so much about myself, overcoming and living with my eating disorder, and accepting who I am and soon I will be able to thrive
- I have been enjoying my marriage for over a year now to my wonderful husband, we have settled in to our new home and I am just so grateful to be here with him
- Over the last few years I have developed some amazing friendships and I’m so thankful for the people who have brought us and held us together. I also am so grateful for the many people who have been my best friends since forever. Friendship is so important.
- In the last year I’ve learned what I truly love to do…human resources, recruiting, writing, speaking, social media, and volunteering for causes and events close to my heart
- I have several leads for human resources positions
- I went through 3 months of Physical Therapy and now I can finally get back to my regular workout schedule, so tied in with my new intuitive eating skills, my body should start to reflect the love I have for it on the outside, too
- I can afford to pay for Fit Body Boot Camp with unemployment money, so thankful for that!
- My generous parents may help me get to Fitbloggin’ 14 through an early birthday present so here’s hoping!
- My husband and I are going on our honeymoon, FINALLY, in February to Cancun!!
My Can Do Plan:
- Continue to explore intuitive eating, be aware of feelings, food and fullness. Choose to use loving limits — with a weight loss goal
- Attend Fit Body Boot Camp 5x – 7x each week and kick butt
- Drink lots of water
- Remember to eat 3 meals a day, plus snacks and have them be well rounded with at least two types of nourishment (a.k.a protein & grain or fruit & milk)
- Truly appreciate the blessings in my life daily